The emphasis will be on how the next generation of small business owners can leverage crowdfunding as an alternative finance option to start and grow their businesses, the SBA said in a press release.
All webinars will take place daily at 2 p.m. (CST)
Webinar topics and presenters will be:
Jay Goth, Business Consultant
TriTech Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Topic: Crowdfunding – Pros and Cons
Tuesday, Feb. 19
Kevin Lehman, CEO and Co-Founder
Topic: Crowdfunding Innovation
Wednesday, Feb. 20
Ryan Finch, General Manager
Raleigh City Farm
Topic: Kickstarting an Urban Farm
Thursday, Feb. 21
Audio Conference Login Instructions:
1. Dial the AT&T Connect Teleconference Toll-Free Number – 1-888-858-2144
2. Enter your AT&T Access Code – 4259370 (press the # key)
Web Conference Login Instructions:
1. Login at www.connectmeeting.att.com<htt
2. Enter “Meeting Number” 1-888-858-2144
3. Enter “Access Code” 4259370
4. Enter “Email Address, First and Last name”
5. Click Submit
6. Click Participant
7. Click Participant Application (Recommended)
8. Click “Enter” Event
9. Click Dial-In/Already Connected by Phone
(Close the Telephone Connection Instructions pop-up box)
To set up the AT&T Connect Participant application, a user’s PC must run either Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.8 or Mac OS X 10.7 with either Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher) supported. AT&T Connect does support the Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser.
Note: The phone number is the “meeting number” when logging in to https://www.connectmeeting.
A separate telephone line is needed for the conference call-in portion.
For assistance with AT&T Connect Web Conference Service, contact AT&T Connect Customer Care at 1-888-796-6118.
For more information about the National Entreprenuership Week, visit http://www.entre-week.org/.